A pawn is basically a collateral loan. County Line Pawn LLC will make you a loan based on the value of the item you provide to secure your loan.
A pawn (loan) has the following advantages:
- It is fast, easy and convenient. Just bring the item you wish to pledge, and in the matter of minutes you can be walking away with your cash.
- No credit check required! Your loan is based solely on you item, not your past credit history.
- You have up to 60 days before you need to pay anything. County Line Pawn LLC loans are up to 60 days at 20% per month.
- If you are unable to repay within 60 days, simply contact us and we will work with you. Easy extensions and renewals allow you to pay a minimum to extend your loan for at least 30 additional days. You can extend or renew a loan as many times as you would like. NO MAXIMUMS!
You can pawn or sell almost anything of value such as:
- Jewelry – How do I know if my jewelry is real?
- Diamonds – How do I know if my jewelry is real?
- Guns – new, used or classics
- Tools – power and hand
- Musical instruments
- Household items
- Coins and bullion
- Electronics (less than 4 years old)
- Laptops (less than 1-1/2 years old)
To sell or pawn you must be at least 18 years of age, have a current valid ID and be the legal owner of the item.