Selling an item is basically a one-time fast transaction.
Selling has the following advantages:
- Selling frees up space.
- Selling gives you fast cash for unwanted items.
- Selling eliminates the need for monthly payments or interest payments.
Selling works as follows:
- Bring in the item you wish to sell.
- County Line Pawn LLC will advise you of its value.
- County Line Pawn LLC will write up a Buy/Sell agreement.
- Seller signs agreement and receives immediate payment.
You can sell or pawn almost anything of value such as:
- Jewelry – How do I know if my jewelry is real?
- Diamonds – How do I know if my jewelry is real?
- Guns – new, used or classics
- Tools – power and hand
- Musical instruments
- Household items
- Coins and bullion
- Electronics (less than 4 years old)
- Laptops (less than 1-1/2 years old)
To sell or pawn you must be at least 18 years of age, have a current valid ID and be the legal owner of the item.